Roll The Dice and Have some Faith

Monday, May 2, 2011

{THE END}


Growing up all of us knew this phrase, "the end", it was a completion of a book, a fairy tale, tall tale, and our favorite adventure book in the case (mine just so happened to be box car children). Today is the beginning of my summer and end of Spring 2011 semester at the U. I am both relieved and shocked.
I am shocked because:
1) I am unsure at what my final grades are going to be
2) I have a pretty legit summer lines up including work, school, and VACATIONS
3) I am surprised at how quickly this semester has gone.
and 4) I have been home for almost 5 months from Disney. It breaks my heart that my program is slowly slipping away and reality has set in. I am still working for Disney and still receive perks, im just missing WDW so much.
I am excited for what this summer is about to bring and cannot wait to post on my adventures!

ON A SIDE NOTE:
I AM GOING TO DISNEYLAND IN 18 DAYS! I am stoked to spend about 4 days in Cali with all my wonderful friends!

Have a wonderful and sunshine-y day!!!