Roll The Dice and Have some Faith

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

{Boredom}

Which are your most favorite books?
I really like books that give me butterflies like anything that Nicholas Sparks writes.

Which is your favorite genre of movies?
chick flicks and Disney flicks!!

What do you do when you are feeling very sad or depressed?
Eat - which is probably the worst thing ever. I am also a cryer, I am not ashamed of it!

Which is the best vacation you’ve ever had in your life?
I am going to have to either say Hawaii, which i did with the Rebelettes back in 2008. They were all my best friends and we had such an amazing time. OR the 6 months I spent living in Orlando, FL. That was a vacation in and of itself.

If you could have lunch with any 3 people (alive or dead), which 3 people would you choose and why?
Elvis Presley, Walt Disney, and John Lennon
I dont even know what I would say to them, but they have all influenced me in different ways through my life that it would be a necessity to have them all together with me eating a meal! (preferably at DisneyLand at Club 33)

How were you as a kid?
Chubby
Loud (hasn't changed)
somewhat obnoxious (That hasn't changed much either)
a know it all (changed only a little - I can now admit I am wrong if I am)
And I always felt I needed to be the center of attention for some reason (THAT HAS CHANGED)

If given a complete freedom to start fresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I would love to be a wedding planner, it brings me happiness to look at venues, flowers, hair, and help others on their big day. OR a Pastry Chef-- MMMM

If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
go shopping and go to lunch with my mom (that is if she was given the day off too)

Which is your favorite time of the day, are you a morning person or a night person?
More or less I am a morning person. I love waking up somewhat early and getting things done. I dont like wasting my day in bed, but because of me early rising I am usually the first in bved around 11.

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Moved to FL

Which is the funniest prank played on you or played by you?
Once in 5th grade, for April fools, we tricked my teacher by replacing the cream in oreos with toothpaste. He enjoyed it too. GROSS!

Who was your first crush? Did you ever tell him/her about your feelings?
Dillion Lawrence, oh yeah I did. We were Boyfriend/ Girlfriend for the majority of 3rd to 6th grade.

Which is your most favorite place in this earth?
Walt Disney World, any of the 4 parks, 27 hotels, 2 water parks, or Downtown Disney

If you were stranded on a lonely beach, what are the five things that you would want to survive?
Phone, charger, Computer and charger, My entire movie collection, and Kevin McHale

What time did you get up this morning?
9, It was amazing since I woke up at 4 yesterday and was in bed at 11:30

What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Scream 4

What are your favorite TV shows?
One Tree Hill, Greek, Pretty Little Liars, GLEE, Parenthood, and 90210

What do you usually have for breakfast?
Pop Tart, or Cereal, or Banana, or just coffee

Favorite food?
Either Cafe Rio pork salads or La Puente Smothered Burrito with Cheese- side of SC

What foods do you dislike?
Onions, Snails, Indian food, and Salt and Vinegar chips

What is your favorite chip flavor?
BBQ or Salt and Pepper, but I love chips so really anything but Salt and Vingar

What is your favorite song at the moment?
Raise Your Glass- Warblers version from GLEE

What kind of car do you drive?
1999 Toyota Solara

Favorite hobbies?
Dancing, shower and car singing, reading, boating, shopping, and cooking.. Also vacationing

Favorite item or outfit?
My Phone or computer? but My favorite outfit at the time is a cute summer dress I just got for Easter. BUT that will change eventually

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Greece Hands down

What color is your bathroom?
The walls are a cool brown color with rocks all over it and my towels are mustard color to go with it.

Favorite sport to watch?
I could watch baseball all day long!! Best sport on the planet, GO SOX. BUT College football comes in a close second... GO UTES!

Goal you have for yourself?
Graduate with a degree and use it for good, a lot of women do not go into Education for the right reasons but I want to make a difference.

When is your birthday?
September 11, 1988

Favorite color?
Purple and Green. But I love wearing Black and Brown

Favorite flowers?
Plumerias, roses, or chrysanthemums

What did you want to be when you were little?
A Teacher actually. I mean there were times when I said I wanted to be a doctor or a pediatrician but I have always ended up back at education.

How are you today?
STRESSED FOR FINALS

What is a date on your calendar you are looking forward to?
I have a couple
May 4th- Last day of finals
May 12th - Best friends wedding
May 20th - Disneyland
and June 9th - Trip to Oregon for my other best friends graduation!!