Roll The Dice and Have some Faith

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

{The Birthday Girl}


See this gorgeous girl? Yep That's my little sister everyone and today she is 14 years old. excuse my language but HOLY HELL. Where has the time gone? I remember when she was born and now she is well into her teens and in middle school. I cannot believe that my baby sister is as old as she is. So in honor of this great day I thought I would do 14 facts about Kass, since after all it is her 14th b-day!

14) She is a dancer, she has not been dancing for too long, but she has come a long way and has ended up being wonderful at it.

13) She is an awesome volleyball player

12) at 14 she is taller than me and has been for awhile

11) She is a nurturer, she would do anything for anyone and it is kind of comforting

10) She is on 8th Student Council at CVMS

9) She is the middle child

8) She was 9 freaking pounds when she was born and 22 inches long (she was almost 2 feet long when she was born... impressive)

7) Her favorite show is Ghost Adventures, she is obsessed with the host Nick

6) She LOVES Bruno Mars!

5) Her favorite color is GREEN

4) She is running for Miss Outstanding Teen Draper

3) She is freakin hilarious! She has too many blonde moments to count but it ends up being so funny and hilarious

2) She is a hard worker

1) SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASSIDY MAY, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND AM SO PROUD OF YOU! I HOPE TODAY IS MAGICAL FOR YOU