Roll The Dice and Have some Faith

Friday, June 1, 2012

{Eternity- December 14th}



Since only a few know, I thought I would post it on my blog and hope that someone reads it. Dave and I have decided that we will be married on December 14, 2012 at 1:00 Pm in the Salt Lake Temple, in Salt Lake City, UT. we are both so excited to have the opportunity to go in the temple. So many non-members and even members of the church do not get the same opportunity, so we are very blessed that our hard work will finally pay off when we are in that sealing room!
If you would have asked me a year ago if marriage was in the near future or if I would be getting married in the temple, I probably would have laughed at you, said I was too young, and then my excuse would have been "I'm not sure what I want with my life". Now, within the next 6 months, I will be marrying my best friend in the entire world and we will raise an eternal family. I really am so blessed, I think Heavenly Father knew what I needed and that was Dave.
I hope all of you can join in the celebration at our reception that night, it will be in Draper and I can tell you this now-- IT IS GOING TO BE A PARTY!!