Roll The Dice and Have some Faith

Sunday, January 8, 2012

{Somewhat catch up!}

Hello Everyone,

So I am going to make this short because as you can tell I have not been motivated to post AT ALL! However, I think all of you deserve to know what is going on...

1) I am still at the U-- 4 semesters left and ill be a teacher!
2) I have ran two races in the last 4 months, a 5K and 10K. I am making it my goal to do the SLC Half Marathon.
3) I have been to FL since I lasted posted and I will go again In February.


4) MOST IMPORTANTLY-- I FELL IN LOVE!
His Name is Dave Prince, from West Jordan, is 31, and works for eBay! He really is my other half and exactly what I have been looking for in a man. I really do not know how to explain it all just in words, but he makes me happier than I have ever been!


HERE HE IS!! Cute right?.. Even with his CHEEZER smile!