Roll The Dice and Have some Faith

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

{I NEED A DR}

AHH, after having troubles signing into blogger for about two weeks now, I am able to blog again! So lately in my class (Writing Methods 1) at the U we have talked SO much about different types of writing and different authors that really write creatively and I cannot help but think about the genius Dr. Suess.
This man right here has written 46 children's books. HOLY CRAP! 46... and his books are not exactly the shortest books ever! They are fun, exciting, and he has written them in a way to really hold the readers attention. He also is a very deep thinking and creative man.

My favorite quote by him, which I have posted in my room, is:

I hope that all of you have had the chance to get to know one or more of the doctor's books and if not, you are missing out and need to update that big time!!

My favorite Suessical book happens to be The Sneetches, with the stars upon thars. READ IT!!