Roll The Dice and Have some Faith

Saturday, June 18, 2011

{WOW ITS BEEN AWHILE}

OKAY so obviously I have lagged greatly at 1) updating my blog and 2) keeping up with the Disney day challenge. So consider this my resignation to the game.

The last month of my life has been crazy...

I have ....

Gotten a second job at the most amazing place on the planet, TARGET!! I am enjoying it a lot...

Had a wonderful friend Pass away Click Here to see the obituary

Bo was such a wonderful friend and guy, he was charitable, and literally give the shirt off his back for people. He was the class president at Alta bot sophomore and junior year and then Senior year he was student body president. We are all at peace now knowing that he is in the arms of the lord now and no longer in pain. I will miss his phone calls checking up on me, or the UVU bus rides where he just listened to me ramble. He was so kind and I am so glad that we became friends sophomore year in World Civ and then kept in contact the last 4 years after school.

Miss you a lot BO



I also got to visit this wonderful place....

PORTLAND, OREGON



It was my first visit there and it was amazing. I got to see my best friend graduate, eat at Melting Pot, shop a ton, and do so much more!! EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE JEALOUS