Roll The Dice and Have some Faith

Monday, June 4, 2012

{Motown Philly}

On July 6th I get to go see these hunky, motown favorites of the 90s. My honey bought me tickets the other day and surprised me, which I do not expect anything less than that. He knew I really wanted to go to it in Wendover and he totally delivered! I love him so much and love that he loves to surprise me with things like concerts. This is the 4th concert he has surprised me with tickets to and I am so excited. 

Almost 2 years ago I had the opportunity to see this hunky men in Florida at Eat to the Beat concert series for Food and Wine at Epcot. I thought I was never going to be able to see them again since I moved back to Utah, but now I do in less than a month! I surely love Boyz II Men

Until next time- Motown Philly!